Tasty Links #2
The past weeks, I came across some fascinating articles and videos, so I thought I'd share those with you. Grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage and enjoy!
- Listen to Axel Rauschmayer explain the upcoming new features of ECMAScript 6.
- Not all GUIDs are pseudo-random! Some follow a time & location pattern.
- Create a poster entirely from your code. I love this idea!
- Listen to David Allen speak about the art of stress-free productivity at TEDx.
- How much does an app cost? Get an estimate on howmuchtomakeanapp.com.
- I blogged about bundling and minifying AngularJS applications with ASP.NET MVC.
- Here's what happens when you type google.com into your browser and hit enter.
- ECMAScript 6 brings some nice new string features.
- FogCreek have published their Trello CSS guide.
- Sometimes, I just need a cheat sheet for Vi.
- The .NET Rocks guys recently talked about producing 1100 podcast episodes.
- Eric Lippert has written a great blog post series about monads.
- If you like Math, check out these algebraic structures in Swift.
- Really, TCP jokes never get old, do they?
- Interested in the .NET runtime? Check out this introduction to the CLR.