Tasty Links #1
The past weeks, I came across some fascinating articles and videos, so I thought I'd share those with you. I had to come up with a title for this list and ended up with tasty links, for lack of a better word. Anyway, grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage and enjoy!
- Pondering the Fermi paradox: Where is everybody?
- What's the biggest number you can think of? Mind-blowing mathematics.
- Timezones make "What time is it?" a surprisingly difficult question to answer.
- Follow these Sass guidelines for more maintainable and scalable Sass.
- Not using Sass? There are good CSS guidelines, too.
- A fantastic visualization of how computers draw Bézier curves.
- Motivation is nice, but really, what you need is discipline.
- I put together a list of tech-related books I enjoyed reading.
- How to write the perfect pull request.
- Please, stop breaking the Web.
- Listen to .NET Rocks where Uncle Bob talks about software craftsmanship.
- Parallelism, asynchrony, and multi-threading aren't the same thing.
- If our past is any indicator, superintelligence is near.
- Bundling and minifying website assets is crucial. An introduction.
- What's the laziest thing you've ever done? This guy is lazier, still.
This article and 4 others are part of the Tasty Links series. Have a look!